Things I've Been Loving: Easter Treats

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you're all having a good with lots of chocolate. Easter sunday wouldn't be right without without it right? Or a roast dinner. Mine was the best, thanks mum!


I thought i'd share with you what chocolate treats i got this Easter.. and another present i got to help me burn it all off afterwords. First off, i'm a dark chocolate lover. I found these goodies in Aldi and couldn't resist. I can safely say the truffles are truly amazing, four in a row was not enough. The Easter egg i'm yet to dig into to, i'll leave that for when i am home from Malaysia.



Now i seen these in Tesco on offer a few weeks ago so put a pack away for Easter. There is a mix of dark and milk chocolate in different flavours so you can see which one you like best. I've had these before, they're so cute and mini, a perfect portion size. I use these for a snack of when baking (perfect amount for one!). My favourite is the butterscotch flavour.



This top is from Primark (Selfridges in the Trafford Centre) and was a bargain at £4. It'll look good in the summer months with a bright sports bra. I also got some plain black 3/4 leggings to go with for £6. To complete the outfit is a plain black pair of trainers, now usually i just get Nikes or Fila but, i thought i would try these for in the gym. They are super, super comfy because they are memory foam and i love how sleek they look. Can't go wrong with a pair of plain black trainers. At the bargain price of £12 i got the full outfit for £22. Not. Complaining. Big thanks to my mum for always kitting me out in the gym. Gotta look good. Plus i never take my gym clothes off, i pretty much what them everyday so i'd rather have a new sports bra or leggings than an actual dress or something nice. I'm sure a lot gym bunnies will agree.




Hope you all had lovely Easter. How did you spend your day?


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top