Nakd bar (I used cherry bakewell)
1/2 tsp Almond extract (to compliment the bakewell bar, feel free to omit this or use a different flavour that suits you)
- Melt half the chocolate and all coconut oil in a bowl over a pan of boiling water. Once the water has started to boil turn the heat down while the chocolate melts. Stir occasionally.
- Chop up the Nakd bar of chop into little chunks while the chocolate is melting.
- Take the chocolate off the heat and stir in the rest of the chocolate.
- Add in the chopped up Nakd bar, desiccated coconut and any other ingredients.
- Spoon into the chocolate mould and leave to set in the fridge.
Ta daaaaah. There you have the perfect homemade gift. You can tailor the flavours to suit the person you're giving them too. Feel free to use milk chocolate if that's what you prefer. You can make them into chocolate 'sandwiches' by adding nut butter or chocolate spread in the middle and sticking them together. You can decorate them with iced decorations, writing or additional toppings - some desiccated coconut would be nice on top. These would look so cute for Christmas with some red icing, popped into a little jar with ribbon and christmassy decorations.