OOTD: Summer Stripes!





Summer is finally coming - i think! You never know in England. But as soon as the sun is out, i don't care, my legs are out, my shades are on.. you know the drill. I got this dress on my recent trip to Edinburgh. It was in the sale in New Look so be quick if you wanna go get it. 

Theres been a massive surge in stripes this season. They are everywhere. I have to admit i've picked up quite a few stripey pieces. This simple t-shirt dress is an easy throw on those 'i don't know what to wear days'. It can be layered up quite easily which is perfect for British weather when you're not sure what you're gonna get. The neutral colours make it so easy to wear with pretty much anything. I thrifted this XL, oversized denim jacket to go perfectly with it. Although i can imagine a leather jacket and some sandals will dress it up a little more. I'll probably be wearing this a lot this summer (assuming the weather stays nice, please stay nice!). 

Have you succumb to the stripes trend? Whats your 'go to' summer outfit?


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top