Youtube: I started a channel!

Just a heads up to let you know i started a Youtube channel. Eek, scary. I am the biggest vlog watcher.  I'm addicted. I binge watch them - just like TV series. 'What i eat in a day' videos are fast becoming my favourite too, they give me so much inspiration. So my channel will be mix of vlogging, recipes & full days of eating. Just to share a bit of my life with you - a rather boring student life most of the time if i'm completely honest with you. But i am getting so much better at the whole vlogging thing and in public too!

So, I would really appreciate it if you could give us a cheeky thumbs up or a subscribe. Leave some comments & your own channels below!



I have 2 more vlogs recorded ready to be uploaded. So please give them watch. Let me know what you think andddddddd.. don't forget to leave your links below!

Have a lovely weekend! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top