Travel: Wanderlust - My Travel Wishlist.

Wanderlust: my travel wishlist http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/


Europe:
Barcelona 
Valencia 
Amsterdam
Prague 
Berlin
Munich 
Budapest 
Vienna
Krakow 
Warsaw

Yes it is a long list but, i would love to go inter railing around Europe and see some of the cities i have never seen before. My family have always been a beach holiday kind of family so for me, these wonderful city destinations have been largely neglected (which is a shame, in my opinion). So getting to see these places that are so historical and beautiful yet so close to home is really important to me. Travelling Europe is on the top of my wishlist. I wanna get it done! Do it now. Even more relevant now we're leaving the EU! I want to explore all these amazing cities whilst it is still so free and easy. We take these things so for granted like, the free healthcare, not needing a visa etc.
*update* - Amsterdam is booked for 16th July. Working on the rest ;)


Croatia:
Zagreb
Zadar
Dubrovnik 

Another country i'm absolutely dying to explore. Like i am desperate to go to (that makes me sound really sad, i know). I'm so tired of seeing beautiful photos and hearing about how amazing this country is. I've been wanting to go for a few years now so, it has been a long time coming! But i will make it there.. one day.. hopefully. If you know of any Croatia travelling tips, do let me know. 

City view of Kuala Lumpur from the park http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/

Malacca Temple, Malaysia http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/

Asia:
India
Bali
Malaysia - Borneo, Langkawi. 

After visiting Malaysia in March there is no doubt in my mind i would go back. Brunei has been a dream of mine since before i started University and it still is! I am over the moon i did manage to get myself to Malaysia. Now i'd like to explore more natural parts as opposed to the cities. Same with Bali. I want to experience the white sandy beaches, sipping fresh coconuts and splashing around in waterfalls. As for India.. elephants. bollywood. enough said.

Kardemena beachfront view http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/

Greece:
Santorini 
Mykonos 
Skiathos 

Everyone knows i'm in love with the Greek Islands. They are truly stunning. I think they're the closest you can get to exotic beauty whilst being less than 5hrs from home. Now i have visited most of the 'big' Greek island, next is the smaller ones. I'd love to get the ferry ticket and island hop. Although i think i'd never wanna come home! Plus.. Santorini = cliche blogger destination. Has to be done.

Walking on sand, bikini shot http://psychologyfoodandfitness.blogspot.com/

Let me know which of these places you have been to! Or want to go too.  Share your blog posts and photos - make me even more envious! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top